Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Challenge for the Banner Makers - $500 Payout
 Old Shaggy Mutts
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/14/2015 6:02:52 AM reply with quote send message to Old Shaggy Mutts Object to Post   

I don't need a banner or a GP ... I'm looking for more of a badge or decal or graphic (not sure what to call it) that I can display on all my family kennels to show their relation. I've only decided on breeds in three of the five kennels, so I don't need breeds incorporated into it, just prefixes. Eventually I'll have full sets for each kennel so I'm looking for something smaller I can put at the bottom of the kennel pages.

Prefixes to include: GFRD, SEF, OSM, FLA, SapSil

I was trying to figure out in my head how it should look, but the possibilities are endless so I thought I'd make a challenge and see what you can come up with. Originally I was envisioning something that said "A Part of the" above, graphic in the middle, "Family of Kennels", with the graphic being a diamond or circle or other shape with the prefixes around the outer edge. This is just an idea and not a requirement. I'm open to other thoughts if you think it would look nice.

I'll leave this post open until this coming Sunday (19th) at midnight. Let's see what you've got!

Jessie
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/16/2015 9:50:41 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

You can just have it if you like it..
 Old Shaggy Mutts
Basic User

Basic User
4/20/2015 7:18:27 AM reply with quote send message to Old Shaggy Mutts Object to Post

Aaaaand you win happy :) Are you sure you don't want payment? Show payout added maybe? It's not a problem at all! Thank you for making it!

Jessie
 MudBug Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/20/2015 1:36:58 PM reply with quote send message to MudBug Kennels Object to Post

Thought I would give it a shot.

PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
4/20/2015 6:57:48 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.