Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 12

Author Topic : SD Chronicle - April Update
 rhondacline
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/23/2015 8:03:52 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post   

Showdog.com year April-2015 is coming to an end – who is headed for the top spot this month?
Will it be a repeat for last month’s #1 Dog All Breeds – BISS GCH Hazygate Lone Wolf?

Check out www.sdchronicle.com – Top Dogs Updated TODAY to find out who’s in a race to the TOP!

Breed Info Pages – Take a look at some of our completed Breed pages.
(Visit the Breed Directory and click on the linked Breed names)
We’d love to add a page for your breed! Just submit your breed’s information to sdchronicle@mail.com

TOP SOP – We are still compiling the Top SOP page.
Send in your breed’s information – so we can add it to the chart.
(Post below or email us at the link above.)

GRAND CHAMPION RANKS -
Is there any interest in a page that
maintains a record of dogs reaching the following Grand Champion achievements
Bronze(100+GCh pts) Silver(200+GCh pts) Gold(400+GCh pts) Platinum(800+GCh pts)

ADS -
We want your ads. I would love to see some more ‘pictures’
Submit your ad for your dog, kennel, brag, etc .... (any size will do)

If you would like to brag about your BIS or BISS dog on the Front Page news rotating banner
send an image 400 w x 275 h – (or just email a link to the dog and I can put together a simple ad)

BREED DIRECTORY -
Looking for a new breed to try or help out?
Check out the Breed Directory –
Number of Dogs, Breeders, Studs can give you a good idea of which breeds might appreciate new players.

CountryStrong Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2015 12:41:57 PM reply with quote send message to CountryStrong Kennels Object to Post

Update for new Top SOP in Australian Cattle Dogs

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13953934
 Magyar Kutya
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2015 12:54:53 PM reply with quote send message to Magyar Kutya Object to Post

Bronze (107) GCH Mudi

GCH Yarrow Blue Labyrinth CD

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13695183
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2015 5:24:52 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I believe this might be current highest SOP Bergamasco

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13900655
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2015 5:49:26 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

I can add what I think for high SOP for my breeds,

German Wirehaired Pointer (maybe?) 96.25 www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13963989

Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever (maybe?) 95.10 www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13913388

Black & Tan Coonhound 90.45 www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13944550

Briard 93.30 www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13861123

I have 2 GWPs with 100+ GCH points:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13321099 and www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13172374

I can definitely make ads for my kennels and breeds - I'll send some to you within a few days. Also, what breed information do you want for breed pages?
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2015 6:16:51 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Astoria,
Take a look at some of the completed breed pages to get an idea

Primarily

* link to your most recent Specialty results or BISS winner.

* link to the March SDWC BOB
* link to Top SOP

If you know who your #1 Dog was in March we can add that...

Breeders - in some breeds I have listed "Established Kennels" (Kennels with 7+ dogs that are over 1 year old) - or I can list all kennels with 7+ dogs - I prefer the "established" route as one would assume most of those players are going to stick around (less updating)

If you want to include previous Best in National winners and SDWC BOB - Name and Link

We can also add Bronze & Silver Grand Champion dogs... Obedience Titles -

.... pretty much whatever you like

The Black & Tan Coonhound page is done (I'm Lost Hill in that breed) - so that might be a good one to look at for the info included.
www.sdchronicle.com/black-and-tan-coonhounds.html

Also, Top SOP page updated with
Bergamasco, Toller & Briard -
for the others, if you don't mind, can you resubmit them after they are named.

Thanks so much for all of the updates today! Much appreciated.

-----
Last edited by rhondacline on 4/23/2015 6:30:20 PM

-----
Last edited by rhondacline on 4/23/2015 9:56:03 PM
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2015 10:30:32 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

BISS PUMI April 2015

GCH CH CD Mournebrake Star of The Show

Pumi%20Nationals&breed=Pumi" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=April%202015%20Pumi%20Nationals&breed=Pumi
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2015 10:35:27 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

BISS Otterhound April 2015

GCH CH CD Polar Sun Chilled Out

Otterhound%20Nationals&breed=Otterhound" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">www.showdog.com/shows/breed_results.aspx?show=April%202015%20Otterhound%20Nationals&breed=Otterhound
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2015 10:39:36 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Happy to announce I'm #1 Community Ranking and own the #1 Pumi

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13675984

-----
Last edited by mournebrake on 4/23/2015 10:43:06 PM
 RockBottomHounds
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2015 10:46:56 PM reply with quote send message to RockBottomHounds Object to Post

I own #1 Otterhound GCH CH CDX Polar Sun Hoofman

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13759487
 Keaira
Basic User

Basic User
4/24/2015 1:03:11 PM reply with quote send message to Keaira Object to Post

I own the #1 Chihuahua - GCH Keaira Kosmas.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13781041

217 Grand Points; BISS for April

What other breed info do you need on Chis? I can help get that for you.
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
4/24/2015 1:40:49 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Thanks to everyone for the interest!

If you go to the Chronicle - then Breed Directory and click on a couple of completed breed pages you can see what information is listed -
Collies and Black and Tan Coonhounds are good examples. (Some of the other breeds haven't received the latest Grand Champions table.)

For those posting that they have the #1 dog - please note that this is information that is updated on the Breed page based on the stats on the last day of the month following the SDWC.

Updating in this manner provides us with the 'official' #1 dog for the month + it keeps me from possibly having to update the breed page every 2-3 days as rankings change.

I am excited and looking forward to receiving info to put together the new breed pages.
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2015 2:41:16 AM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

The site is looking brilliant, and it's displaying perfectly on Chrome now, keep up the great work! happy :)

Also, I will be getting together the information for malamutes, would it be alright if I just PM it to you on here instead of going through email though?

Replies in this thread : 12

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.