Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : more than one kennel
 kc meadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/29/2015 4:07:06 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post   

I was wanting to get another kennel so I could seperate some of my breeds is it ok or considered fair playing to transfer dogs from one kennel to another one of your own. having 2 seperate kennels
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
5/29/2015 4:50:34 AM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Yes-you can contact admin to let him know what you are doing just to be safe. There is a limit to transferring five dogs from one kennel to another within a seven day period. If you have more than that admin might be able to transfer them for you.
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
5/29/2015 6:40:36 AM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

As long as you don't keep moving them back and forth and you run each kennel as seperate kennels not one big kennel then yep your fine to open a new ones (as long as u only have 1 basic that is) and split up your breeds.
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
5/29/2015 6:40:44 AM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

As long as you don't keep moving them back and forth and you run each kennel as seperate kennels not one big kennel then yep your fine to open a new ones (as long as u only have 1 basic that is) and split up your breeds.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/29/2015 9:14:02 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Don't forget it's perfectly OK for you and other members of your family at the same ISP address to have basic kennels but as mentioned just drop Admin a message to say "Hi, it's x here playing as xxxxx, my brother/sister/hubby/mother will also be playing as a basic and there kennel name will be xxxx. We will both/all logging on from the same ISP".

This also means if you are away you can get another member of your family to look after your kennel so you don't miss logging and losing your LB.
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
5/29/2015 11:23:09 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Can I make both my kennels premium
 apso s
Basic User

Basic User
5/29/2015 11:55:19 AM reply with quote send message to apso s Object to Post

Yes you can have as many premium kennels you want, just only the one basic

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.