Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : New GCH Achievement Suggestions
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/23/2015 4:46:26 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post   

I LOVE this new update! (Even though I only have one dog who has made a placement haha )

I was wondering if we could possibly do something like we have with Merit awards, where when you click on a breed page you can click a link to see all of the dogs in the breed who have Merits as well as what type of Merit they have. I would love to see the same thing for GCH Achievement levels!

I know you can just look at the Top GCH rankings of all time and just look at the dogs over 100GCH points but I thought a shortcut may be nicer happy :)
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2015 7:54:03 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

I support this! happy :) I haven't found my way around the GCH placements yet, but they seem pretty big and deserving of some sort of clearer form of recognition. c:

Though I guess since there would be a significantly larger amount of GCH merits awarded a page might be a bit overwhelming. Maybe just the platinum / gold merits? It's maybe something to think on, having all of the merits on there might be a bit much.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2015 9:09:39 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Well from some breeds even getting a Bronze is hard. Other breeds its easy and many have gotten it. Not sure what the numbers are for other breeds
 SunDow
Basic User

Basic User
7/31/2015 6:29:28 PM reply with quote send message to SunDow Object to Post

Bump

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.