Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 17

Author Topic : Needy breeds?
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/2/2015 4:19:35 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post   

I have a family account now and I'm willing to use one or two for low count breeds. I am partial to sight hounds but open to others. What's out there? I do want there to be other active players rather than me being the only serious one in it. Let's see 'em! happy :)
 CirclingSky
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2015 6:59:45 PM reply with quote send message to CirclingSky Object to Post

Kooikerhondje-I have some of the highest SOP in the game up for sale right now. If anyone is interested, I can breed to one of my males before selling-just PM me.
 Glittering
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2015 12:37:50 AM reply with quote send message to Glittering Object to Post

Silky Terriers and Wirehaired Pointing Griffons

I can help you with anything I have in either breed.
 AngelAviary
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/3/2015 8:47:25 AM reply with quote send message to AngelAviary Object to Post

How about Poodles? I am just getting into Mini and Toys to go along with my Standards. The Minis and Toys are very low in popularity! We defiantly need help. I am looking into breeding a litter of Minis soon and going to get a few source Toy dogs too.
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2015 4:21:33 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Otterhounds?
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2015 4:22:17 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Bergamascos need players
 OmegaDanya
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2015 12:21:30 AM reply with quote send message to OmegaDanya Object to Post

Seconding Otterhounds. X3
 RockBottomHounds
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2015 3:40:18 AM reply with quote send message to RockBottomHounds Object to Post

Otterhounds - very friendly bunch always willing to help finish dogs, majors every day.
 Airboarding2
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2015 4:30:44 AM reply with quote send message to Airboarding2 Object to Post

Skye terriers
 Aedelwine Harriers
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2015 8:19:39 AM reply with quote send message to Aedelwine Harriers Object to Post

Harriers need breeders! We only have three currently, but we are all very friendly and willing to share dogs / studs. There are not any lost colors, but there are only a couple that are show quality currently. The breed shows well and gets group placings regularly. Come join us! laugh :D
 Go Direct Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2015 2:57:20 PM reply with quote send message to Go Direct Kennels Object to Post

Chow Chow, Lhasa Apso, or Spinone
All great breeds happy :)
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/6/2015 4:44:47 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Wire Fox Terriers are on shaky ground.

We are scrambling to get 10 dogs for a specialty - got 8 entered from 2 breeders (and one of those is 'soft') and probably get one more scruffy, untrained one that will squeeze past the judges scrutiny for preparedness (lol).
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2015 12:40:05 PM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

Looks like otterhounds really have a vote lol! Thank you all for your suggestions! I will consider each one.
 Image Bostons
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2015 4:26:16 PM reply with quote send message to Image Bostons Object to Post

boston terriers happy :)
 Jakobi
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/11/2015 3:36:29 AM reply with quote send message to Jakobi Object to Post

Pumishappy :)
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2015 2:56:11 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

I think Portugese Water Dogs are in trouble.
 Picardy
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/12/2015 12:09:57 PM reply with quote send message to Picardy Object to Post

Portuguese Podengos!
 Legend Has It
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2015 5:26:05 PM reply with quote send message to Legend Has It Object to Post

Portuguese Water Dogs, a few weeks ago there were only six dogs, but not there are two active players, who are about to send them back to the show ring.

Maltese also, a mix of high SOP and source dogs

Replies in this thread : 17

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.