Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Colors on offspring page
 top dog the k9 place
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/4/2015 12:05:23 AM reply with quote send message to top dog the k9 place Object to Post   

I don't know how difficult it would be coding-wise to do this or how useful anyone else would find it, but I'm in a breed with a whole lot of color combinations and would love to be able to see on the offspring pages what colors my bitches and sires have produced. I could see it being an annoying waste of space in breeds that don't have as many colors, but maybe it could be optional to display like it is on kennel runs. Opinions, anyone?

happy :)
Heather
 RockBottomHounds
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2015 3:44:56 AM reply with quote send message to RockBottomHounds Object to Post

Great idea
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2015 5:45:35 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I would really like to see the color pics shown.
Then you basically see at a glance the color (and coat type for some breeds.) On My Kennel page it would also show the Breed.
By showing the Picardy pic it puts 2-3 columns of info into 1 column.

BUT color pics aren't yet available for all breeds, so until then, I would love to see the color listed on the offspring page. It would definitely help with color breeding, when I'm looking to see if a sire carries a certain gene.

(Edited for clarity, maybe I should wait to post until I 've been awake for more than 15 minutes.)

-----
Last edited by rhondacline on 7/4/2015 5:47:17 AM
 CS Riverflow
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2015 7:36:32 AM reply with quote send message to CS Riverflow Object to Post

I'd like to see color on the offspring page, and also listed if you are looking at someone else's kennel page-then you could see at a glance if that kennel has a color you are looking for. Great suggestion for those breeds with lots of colors, or for those focusing on color breeding!
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/4/2015 4:39:36 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

YES!! Colors listed on the offspring page AND other players kennels would be uber helpful, especially when working on lost colors.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.