Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : I just bought a deceased dog?
 Myths
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/14/2015 9:53:51 AM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Nevermind. I messaged Jeff and the matter is currently concluded.

I am laughing so hard right now. xD

I was looking through some of the dogs I had bred in the past and I came upon one that I had really loved - I had just put her up for sale when I was going on hiatus in the hopes somebody else would take her. Nobody bought her, and eventually she died / became 'deceased'.

The price was still on her page however, so I went 'Oh, wouldn't it be lovely if I could buy her back?' so I clicked on the buy button just for fun.

I didn't really expect it to work. o.o

Here's a screenshot of the message I got in my inbox:

I guess I just did a deal with the SD Grim Reaper? If so, isn't $100 SD cash a little too little to buy a soul back from the dead? razz :p

Anyhow. Is this a known bug? Or is it just that nobody's been stupid enough to try and buy a dead dog before?

-----
Last edited by Myths on 7/14/2015 12:50:37 PM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2015 10:24:56 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

That is odd! I haven't ever tried this!

I would shoot Jeff a message about this so he sees this. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Treestand Kennel on 7/14/2015 10:25:17 AM
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2015 12:18:11 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

Alright, will do. I just though it was really weird. At first I wasn't going to post but I figured that it isn't really an exploitable bug... I mean, you could do it, but is there really a point in it? razz :p You just get more feed fees.
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2015 5:40:31 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I think its hilarious that the image says "Conversation with Deceased" LOL !! :P

Now I'm thinking of that movie with that kid that says "I see dead people" :P LOL !!
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/14/2015 11:58:15 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Did she come back alive and intact? Sounds like the early colour recovery fun. Did you keep her?
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2015 3:41:48 AM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

I was able to change her run from 'Altered' to one called 'Undead Pumis' that I made specially for her if that's what you mean by interaction. xD I'm not sure if I got charged for food fees though.

But no, unfortunately. I messaged Jeff and he just re-killed her lol. I just got the 'your dog has died' message again. razz :p
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2015 6:12:30 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

It's so very sad.......

I hope you asked Jeff for your money back! Bit like flogging a dead horse, buying a dead dog! (sorryhappy :))
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2015 6:13:19 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Hey wonder if we all message Deceased if we'll get replies?
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2015 7:00:34 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

Yeah, it was hilarious but also sort of bittersweet. razz :p

Lol, unfortunately I don't think Deceased's inbox gets checked at all. The message that I sent to it saying that I bought Sacred from them is still unread, so I'd say it'll never be. xD
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
7/20/2015 2:13:16 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

zombie dog!!!!

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.