Search

.com Forum · Spanish Water Dog

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : ALL SWDs for sale.
 Dalkeith
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/20/2015 7:28:28 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post   

Leaving the breed - All Source bred SWDs for sale.

Link to kennel:
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Dalkeith

Due to the recent issues – I am leaving the breed. I will not stand to work in a breed that has a player such as Willowmede. I have played SD for nearly 10 years and have never come across anyone like this person. I play SD to escape the daily stress of RL and I do not want to stay in a breed which is causing me stress.

All SWDs are up for sale for $100 on approval – but please if you’d like to purchase them just offer $25 happy :)

All the brood girls are currently pregnant and due to whelp on the 22nd July. Feel free to grab them now for a free litter lol.

A huge thank you to Myths, Oakwood and Fallen for all of your help and support and kindness. happy :)
I’m sorry to desert you all – but I only want to spend my time on breeds who are friendly and social happy :) I hate that one person has wrecked it for me, but that’s not in my control. sad :(
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2015 4:10:48 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

We are truly sorry to see you go. We'll miss you (but catch you in the ring elsewhere I know happy :)
Thank you for ALL your help, we wouldn't have been this enthusiastic without you
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/21/2015 7:57:16 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

That's so sad that you are leaving because of one person. I would say that you should ignore them and continue with what you enjoy, but I don't want to tell you what to do. However, I hope that you find another breed to enjoy or something happy :) I would buy a dog but I don't really want to work with that breed at the moment...and I am a basic with no breedings as well..
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2015 8:11:02 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Sorry you have had a bad experience. I personally feel like this is happening too much its sad because this is just a game. I love the people that have been so kind and helpful King Blazzo has been awesome has done so much for me also Treestand and Streetwise plus the others that have posted replies to all my silly ? And have given me encouragment

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.