Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : I now have 3 dogs I never offered on?
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
7/21/2015 7:43:33 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post   

I got my username changed and for some reason I have 3 dogs in my kennel that were purchased on the 2nd of July but I never did that. I'm confused. Is it because of the username change? is there another little river kennel?
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2015 3:10:18 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Lol, you just can't win sometimes can you? If they are good un's try sessioning/showing or selling them. Message the breeder/s ask who they sold them to.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2015 3:41:13 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

There is a Little River Kennels and a Little River Dog and a few others: www.showdog.com/general/search.aspx?words=Little+river

ETA: I bet it has to do with the name change. happy :)

-----
Last edited by Treestand Kennel on 7/21/2015 3:42:01 PM
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/21/2015 6:46:49 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

It looks like a couple of those kennels bred Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers, which is the breed of all three of the dogs that I somehow got...so I think the game dun goof'd. Though, some of those users haven't been on in 10 or 11 years! O.o
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/21/2015 10:29:23 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

However they got there, they need to have their food changed to adult (lol). They are 23 days old and on Super Duper Puppy.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.