Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : July action
 kiroja
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
7/29/2015 7:00:33 PM reply with quote send message to kiroja Object to Post   

The pups have had a great month and figured I'd post some new photos. They are 7 months old. Stevie and Darrell picked up another AKC point in Monroe. The next weekend Stevie earned her first UKC BIS!

Following that, Buddy earned his first BIS! And Stevie and Darrell qualified in rally trials earning their first Total Dog awards and a new URO1 title for Stevie!

Pups also did some swim practice at dock diving and got their first weight pull workout. Stevie is a natural!

In other news, momma Roxie finally made her agility debut at 9 and a half! Not really ready yet but wanted to enter my club's trial and we were close to a Q by the end of the day. Not bad for just a few good training sessions on our own. Black boy Jesse picked up more points going BW at the hound specialty. Jesse and Roxie earned new titles at the W3PO weight pulls. And my Schnauzer Trixie earned an O/H grp 3 and 4 in Monroe!

Kelli
Kiroja Basenjis
 kiroja
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/29/2015 7:03:25 PM reply with quote send message to kiroja Object to Post

Argh not sure what's up with the photos. They appear upright on my website...
 Sombra Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2015 9:05:02 PM reply with quote send message to Sombra Kennels Object to Post

Photos looks good to me, congrats!!
I was at the Monroe shows this year too!
I love basenjis happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2015 2:01:54 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Congrats, the babies are doing awesome!!
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/30/2015 9:45:26 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

What a cutie patootie!! I love the head tilt in that last shot!
 kiroja
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/30/2015 11:45:50 PM reply with quote send message to kiroja Object to Post

Thanks! Yes Darrell is quite a goof. happy :)

Glad you were there Sombra, those are some of my favorite shows.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.