Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Breed suggestion: Shiloh Shepherd
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/4/2015 1:01:54 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post   

I don't know if this has been suggested before but I don't think it's on the site so I'm going to suggest it: Shiloh Shepherds! I love this breed in real life and a friend of mine has one, so it would be amazing to have them implemented in the site!
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2015 6:21:13 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Unfortunately it is highly unlikely that any new breeds will be added in the future due to the low number of paying members these days compared to when SD was in its prime.

The other sad fact is that a lot of breeds are struggling big time - some have less than 3 active paying members.

Maybe one day SD will become popular again happy :)
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/4/2015 6:41:46 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Oh, okay sad :( That's too bad!
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2015 6:54:45 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

I also don't think Shiloh's are AKC recognized yet? correct me if I am wrong?
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/4/2015 7:29:35 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

You're right, they aren't - still considered rare as they're in development.
 Nouveau
Basic User

Basic User
8/5/2015 9:50:01 PM reply with quote send message to Nouveau Object to Post

Would like to see them as well.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.