Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Sessioning
 chestara
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/29/2015 8:25:21 AM reply with quote send message to chestara Object to Post   

Is anyone else having a problem with sessioning numbers dropping during the day when on a food that is 3777? I have two puppies that seem to be dropping a point an hour for condition and grooming. Makes no sense.
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2015 9:13:40 AM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

Are you sure that you don't have the pups on an adult ration? The only reason that's happened to me before is because when u was making the new ration I had it under the 'adult' option instead of the 'puppy' one.

I'd recommend deleting the ration then making it again to make sure that all your settings are right. happy :)
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2015 5:16:43 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Glad it's not just me - have been thinking I was going mad!! It's happening with puppies and adults for about a week, I'm sessioning every day to get to 10's and if I leave off a day they drop back down to 9's - never had this before, it's very very frustrating, can't get all my dogs to 10's let alone any higher atm due to half the kennel dropping points if I dont session then everyday - and these dogs are either 1777 puppy or 1777 adult.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/30/2015 12:05:05 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Check your food. In fact, delete them and re-create them.

It has been a long time since I had this type of issue but it is usually because of an error when creating the food in the first place, or, sometimes it seems like a little gremlin has been at work behind the scenes.

Since we have no way to edit the foods, to see what they have in them, delete and remake is the only option.
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
8/31/2015 4:47:26 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Thanks for that suggestion - I will try anything - I'm sessioning for no improvement at all atm
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/31/2015 4:59:12 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Yikes! I haven't noticed that in my kennels, the only reason their condition has dropped is because I forgot to change them to adult food before I went away. laugh :D

I would try deleting the rations and creating new ones. Let us know if that helps!!
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2015 3:52:56 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Nope nothing has improved. Numbers keep dropping daily, it's now becoming impossible to keep dogs in show condition. Condition can be 20 but the dogs are randomly losing obedience, muscle, coat numbers no matter how hard I session. Dogs that previously might have been 16.20.15.18 (and remained or improved if on Pet House) are having to be sessioned daily to remain at 9.20.10.9 - if I miss a day they'll drop to 7.20.8.7 by the next day
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2015 4:11:44 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

That is odd! I haven't noticed this with any of my breeds.

I'd let Jeff know for sure!

ETA: These wouldn't be Spitz, right? laugh :D

-----
Last edited by Treestand Kennel on 9/2/2015 4:13:00 PM

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.