Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Point schedule question
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/31/2015 7:25:39 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post   

I got 3 pms from admin about point schedules for all my breeds. I don't understand what the points mean, though. can anyone explain this points schedule?

Thanks.
-Lauren
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/31/2015 9:18:22 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

The numbers in the dark row are the points that a dog may win at shows toward its conformation championship.

The next two rows are the number of dogs that must be shown in order to win that number of points.

For example, in Tollers:

If there are 2 males, Winners Dog (male) will get 1 point.

If there are 7 or more males, Winners Dog (male) will get 5 points.

If there are 6 or more females, Winners Bitch (female) will get 5 points.

The schedules are based on the numbers of each sex that were shown the previous month.

It is explained here:
www.showdog.com/help/topic.aspx?id=7
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/1/2015 8:49:41 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Thanks Gaylan!

~Lauren

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.