Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Another Handler Free All Breed
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/2/2015 1:36:59 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post   

Uh, we got another handler free all breed on the 30th - Icepoint Skye Show? This was deactivated for years, I dont know how theyre popping up now.
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/2/2015 8:42:37 AM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

It appears to be a bug, somehow people are trying to make handler free specialties and they are turning into all breeds.

Jeff changed the last one back to a regular show, so he will probably do the same with this one.
 Steph
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2015 6:41:22 PM reply with quote send message to Steph Object to Post

Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2015 8:25:44 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

Really seems to be a bug, since they all have a specific breed in the name of the show.
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
11/2/2015 9:02:33 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

It's handled and I've put an additional check in to make sure it doesn't happen again.
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2015 9:48:09 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

Thanks Jeff!
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/2/2015 9:53:27 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

So now I have a dog entered in that Standard Poodle show that was no handler, but now doesn't have the X. However this dog is entered in another show that day too, since that is OK with a no handler show. When I look at the other 2 Afghans in there, they don't have handlers either. What do I do?

Do I get a handler? Do I pull the dog because now he is entered in 2 shows?

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.