Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Barktober Reminder!
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/12/2015 12:26:39 AM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post   

Just a reminder that acknowledgement of entry into most contests are due today October 12th! Some contests will continue to allow entries for the duration (ex. The masquerade costume contest).

Dont forget to check out the banner making forum and off topic for some of the contest posted by myself, Myths and Little River Kennels!

And dont forget to check into chat for some fun trivia hosted by Myths every Saturday for the next month!! Plenty of cash prizes being given away!

Hope everyone is enjoying!
Kayla
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/12/2015 8:59:55 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

I totally forgot that they were due today, thanks DuD! Everyone hurry with your submissions!
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2015 2:26:43 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Bumphappy :) Lots on the forms today! Don't want anyone to miss out!
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2015 6:40:30 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

I've forgotten what I'm entered in anyway happy :)
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2015 7:24:42 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

I think I entered everything I meant to. happy :)
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2015 12:22:30 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

mourne- if youre In anything of mine Ill message and remind you if I don't have your entry later in the monthhappy :) Most of mine are passive anyway( community rank, etc)

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing