Search

.com Forum · Source Breeder Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : New project - Weis
 Brizingr
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/20/2015 8:01:14 AM reply with quote send message to Brizingr Object to Post   

Hey everyone, i was getting bored with my current breed so decided to take on a project, im going to start source breeding weis, will be true source breeding because there are no weis listed for stud hahaha should be fun!
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/30/2015 12:24:21 AM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

Have fun. Pack your patience though lol. I've been source breeding Sammies for almost ten years. I'm almost caught up to the current generation. Hopefully by the end of next year I should be there. I'm also bringing back the colors we have lost in my breed. We only have one out of the four colors left.

Have you emailed some of the breeders to see if they might put up a stud for you. That way you wouldn't have to start from scratch. Unless that's what you want to do.

WishMaker
 TwinOaks
Basic User

Basic User
10/30/2015 8:10:13 AM reply with quote send message to TwinOaks Object to Post

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

Unfortunately the only player with current SOP dogs hasn't logged on since Oct 7

It seems like I did see a couple of Weim studs in abandoned kennels. I can try and hunt them down again if you like.

CH Winterfells Silver Surfer - 89.85 -
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13494403

GCH Great Greys Tommen - 89.85 -
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13561104

there are 4 studs here 89.90 - 90.00
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Baratheons

-----
Last edited by TwinOaks on 10/30/2015 8:38:23 AM

-----
Last edited by TwinOaks on 10/30/2015 8:39:56 AM

-----
Last edited by TwinOaks on 10/30/2015 8:41:49 AM

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.