Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Missing in action ...
 Dalkeith
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/2/2015 7:05:02 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post   

Just a quick post to say that I'm going to be MIA for the next few weeks as my life as I know it has been completely uprooted and I'm falling apart. I won't have much access to SD, so I apologise in advanced for my lack of contribution to the breeds that I'm in.

Dalkeith - Kooikerhondjes
Ariege - Anatolians
Northern Lightz - Harriers & Tolians
Quileute Legends - Caucasian Mountain Dogs
Chaos and Havoc - Azawakhs

Hopefully once things settle down I can return to my normal level of dedication to this site.
 FallenStarz
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2015 7:40:16 PM reply with quote send message to FallenStarz Object to Post

Oh no, so sorry to hear this. You'll be missed@
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2015 7:58:55 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

I'm so sorry to hear, I hope you're ok and your life settles down soon. Best wishes.
 NissaV
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2015 8:43:57 PM reply with quote send message to NissaV Object to Post

Yikes, I hope everything sorts itself out soon!

Be sure to take care of yourself.
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2015 11:55:21 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Best wishes x
Hope you can get back soon, will miss you in anatolians
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2015 1:52:34 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Sending positive thoughts your way! I hope everything calms down quickly for you!
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2015 4:42:58 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Take care, look after yourself, you'll be missed x

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.