Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Unstudly
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/12/2015 11:12:45 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post   

Was so stoked to breed this male, bred him to almost every open bitch I could, and... yeah.

www.showdog.com/general/offspring.aspx?name=DREI%20Detonate

*cries*
 Blue Moon Collies
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/13/2015 6:19:41 AM reply with quote send message to Blue Moon Collies Object to Post

Try again. I've had the same thing happen and then the complete opposite with a repeat breeding.
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
11/13/2015 12:59:59 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

As he has been forever homed I would have kept back a the best dogs and best bitch out of another mother and bred then together.
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/13/2015 2:31:58 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

That's what I usually do, but I have had so many exceptional puppies recently that they are going to fill up my kennel when they turn. happy :) I can't complain about that.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.