Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Wanted - Dog to Campaign/Finish in my Basic
 Astoria3
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/13/2015 3:06:19 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria3 Object to Post   

I enjoy showing other breeds in my basic account, I can take up to two dogs right now.

I can either finish and sell them back, or if males, I can finish and keep - placing them up for stud.

I enjoy different breeds, prefer ones that place in groups/shows.
 HotSauce
Basic User

Basic User
11/13/2015 3:20:38 PM reply with quote send message to HotSauce Object to Post

I have Borzoi (frequently take BIS), Boxers (I'm still new but have gotten some group placements and I believe I have seen some show placements as well), Great Danes (frequently take BIS), Caucasian Mountain Dogs (occasionally take BIS), and German Shepherds (I have seen show placements here but am still new and sessioning pups up for the ring).

If any of those breeds interest you, let me know and I can send you links to competitive dogs. happy :) I will buy back any dogs you purchase and finish.
 OTT Mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2015 1:31:26 PM reply with quote send message to OTT Mournebrake Object to Post

I'm not renewing my subs so I've posted a list of kennels and breeds available in general forum - plenty of dogs that are finishable or pointed, some group placement dogs too - Bloodhounds, Otterhounds, Pumis, Pulis, Mudis, American Foxhounds, Spanish Water Dogs.
 HSKennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2015 2:14:39 PM reply with quote send message to HSKennel Object to Post

I have a Golden Retriever bitch that can be shown in 5 days already has points.
Let me know.
 Rakkaus
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2015 8:45:26 AM reply with quote send message to Rakkaus Object to Post

I have a GSD or Cardigan Welsh Corgi I can send your way! Message me if you're interested..

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.