Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : I'll not be renewing my subs :(
 OTT Mournebrake
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/14/2015 1:25:24 PM reply with quote send message to OTT Mournebrake Object to Post   

What with Christmas coming, having no money, SD taking up too much of my time, generally feeling a bit down etc, etc I won't be renewing my subs this time around so all kennels will revert to basics.
I just wanted to say how much fun I've had since I've been back this past 12 months and that I'll be leaving my best stud dogs in each kennel up at public stud at $25. If anyone wants any of the following breeds please drop the appropriate kennel a message
OTT Mournebrake
Magyar Kutya
CelebrationHounds
Oakwood Creek
RockBottomHounds

Bloodhounds
Otterhounds
Spanish Water Dogs
Pumis
Pulis
Mudis
American Foxhounds
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/14/2015 3:16:38 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Sorry to see you go but have a good Christmas and maybe we'll see you back some time in the near future.

Take care.
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/20/2015 4:09:57 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Sorry to hear this. Merry Christmas!
 OTT Mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
11/21/2015 5:05:39 AM reply with quote send message to OTT Mournebrake Object to Post

I'm still here, and playing, had a few bitches mated before my subs ran out - just having to save money wherever I can at the moment.
 Rizona
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/25/2015 10:25:08 AM reply with quote send message to Rizona Object to Post

I am so sorry to hear you are leaving, need more American Foxhound breeders working it up. I hope soon you can return.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.