Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Can't breed a bitch I purchased?
 Native hill
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/21/2015 10:28:28 PM reply with quote send message to Native hill Object to Post   

I'm new and tried to breed a bitch I just purchased but it doesn't give me the option to, why?
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/21/2015 10:44:35 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

She just had a litter a couple of days ago, according to her offspring list. They can only breed a certain number of days after giving birth, the number I'm not sure of.
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
11/22/2015 12:12:44 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

From the Help Center:

'Bitches must wait five days after their last litter before they can be bred again.'

www.showdog.com/help/topic.aspx?id=25

GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/22/2015 1:35:51 PM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

And time counts too I think.

That is, it may look like 5 days but it's actually 4 days and 23 hours for example. Sometimes it seems to be 6 days.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.