.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 23
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Calling all RBK JRT finishers
 Ruby Bloom Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/23/2015 7:14:53 AM reply with quote send message to Ruby Bloom Kennel Object to Post   

Sorry guys - keeping up with messages from five kennels has been taxing already! I hope you don't mind coming here for updates and info. I wanted to let you all know that there is a specialty coming up in a few days. I will try to add one specialty every week with payouts, so that these pups should be easier to finish. I have several pups that were either not chosen, or I did not list - some because they have a slightly lower SOP, some because I want to have them available for breeding as soon as they hit 30 days. I also have two older males that I may try to GC. If at all possible, I'd like to keep this fun. If you have a pup that is not doing well, let me know and we may be able to switch it out. Good luck everyone!
 London Calling
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/23/2015 12:14:28 PM reply with quote send message to London Calling Object to Post

I think this is a perfect way to do it, sending out individual emails to all of us would keep you too busy. I can also help with payouts on the specialities so you aren't taking all of this on by yourself.

I'm looking forward to becoming a part of the RBK "family".
 Northern Lightz
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2015 6:19:31 PM reply with quote send message to Northern Lightz Object to Post

Awesome idea happy :)

The 2 boys I've got have been entered - looking forward to seeing some great results happy :)
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2015 6:22:14 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Just saying 'ahoy!' from Dalkeith - just so I can keep a track of this thread happy :)

The RBK boy in this kennel has been entered happy :)

(on a side note - it's kinda kool that you're prefix is RBK as I used to have a premium kennel thats now a basic called 'Rijbakluva' and the prefix there was 'RJBK' - so very similar happy :) It's kool as it reminds me of all the dogs I used to show in that kennel years ago) happy :)
 Ruby Bloom Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2015 7:12:00 PM reply with quote send message to Ruby Bloom Kennel Object to Post

Dalkeith, I was going to say that you were now obligated to explain what 'Rijbakluva' means...and then I sounded it out. Very clever!
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2015 8:14:48 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

Entered my two! Excited to be a part of this happy :)
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2015 8:35:46 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

posted by Ruby Bloom Kennel
Dalkeith, I was going to say that you were now obligated to explain what 'Rijbakluva' means...and then I sounded it out. Very clever!
Hahaa - Yes a lot of people do the exact same thing :P They're like - ooh thats an interesting name, what does it .. ohh - we get it now :P

I have 2 Ridgies in RL happy :)
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
11/24/2015 1:30:32 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

Just checking in to say Hi, I took two girls and have started one off onto her show career. Good luck all.
 Ruby Bloom Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/24/2015 8:41:53 AM reply with quote send message to Ruby Bloom Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Alright folks, I thought it might be a good time to go over JRT traits. This should help you evaluate your pups and choose judges. Please note that '+' indicates that number and those closer to 10, not necessarily bigger number. For example, 10.3+ in this instance would mean 10.3, 10.2, 10.1 and so on. I hope this isn't confusing.

The following are above average traits:
Head: 9.6+
FQ: 9.3+
HQ: 10.7/9.3+
GT: 9.7+
TNB: 10 (I'm trying to set this trait in my line)
Coat: 9.5+ (weakest of the important traits in my line)
SZ: 9.6+
Feet: 9.4+

Let me know if you have questions.

P.S. There is a 96.7 boy out there who will probably be starting his show career very soon. *cue Jaws theme song*

Good showing last night! As the pups get further along in sessioning, I'm sure we'll see lots of points. Good luck everyone!

-----
Last edited by Ruby Bloom Kennel on 11/25/2015 7:08:31 AM
 Topaz Fields
Basic User

Basic User
11/25/2015 6:33:33 AM reply with quote send message to Topaz Fields Object to Post

Congrats Dalkeith on last night's 5-point major!
 Ruby Bloom Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/25/2015 6:34:28 AM reply with quote send message to Ruby Bloom Kennel Object to Post

Oops, ^ that was me!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
11/25/2015 12:38:24 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Thanks! laugh :D
 Ruby Bloom Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/27/2015 6:16:15 PM reply with quote send message to Ruby Bloom Kennel Object to Post

Congrats on another major last night Dalkeith. Spartan is halfway there and has both majors, woohoo!

Good luck tonight everyone!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
11/28/2015 3:38:59 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Thanks! :d

I'm pretty happy with how he's doing so far happy :)
 Ruby Bloom Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/28/2015 8:25:07 AM reply with quote send message to Ruby Bloom Kennel Object to Post

Congrats again to Spartan and Dalkeith! Spartan may be GC material - message me when you get a chance!

JRTs often take group and show placements, so don't hesitate to enter a show without other JRT entries if the judge's preferred traits seem to align with your pup's traits. Also, JRTs usually have a jump in show performance around 25 days old, so hang in there happy :)
 Ruby Bloom Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2015 7:15:51 AM reply with quote send message to Ruby Bloom Kennel Object to Post

Congrats to Dalkeith - Spartan finished his championship in style with a 4th in Show!

And congrats to Wabi-Sabi and Free Fall who took their first point towards championship last night!
 Halcyon Design
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2015 2:44:06 AM reply with quote send message to Halcyon Design Object to Post

Beyond the Veil has got her first major woo hoo happy :)
 Raistlins
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2015 6:21:16 AM reply with quote send message to Raistlins Object to Post

And a BISS, congrats!
 Ruby Bloom Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2015 6:23:39 AM reply with quote send message to Ruby Bloom Kennel Object to Post

Oops, that last post was me! Too many kennels, not enough coffee this morning laugh :D
 Ruby Bloom Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/6/2015 4:29:06 PM reply with quote send message to Ruby Bloom Kennel Object to Post

Congrats on your recent wins, everyone! I hope you are having fun - I know I am!

I have added another specialty for Dec 18th with $250 payouts for BOB, WD, and WB. And we happened to get one of my favorite judges, Jolene Ramsey. See you all there!

P.S. If you have a female pup and are having a difficult time getting majors, I have three in sessioning right now. Two are starting their show careers on the 8th. I'll keep them in the same shows for now, so come and take advantage of the points while they're still under-sessioned.
 Ruby Bloom Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/6/2015 4:42:28 PM reply with quote send message to Ruby Bloom Kennel Object to Post

If anyone is willing to take on another pup, please message me! I got some gorgeous pups yesterday but I already have 12 being sessioned, and apparently you there's a limit to how many extra sessions you can purchase. Three males, 96.4-96.5 SOP.

Replies in this thread : 23
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.