Search

.com Forum · Kooikerhondje

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : A slightly late hello
 SFFC
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/30/2015 12:39:38 AM reply with quote send message to SFFC Object to Post   

So... hello happy :) you may have noted my presence in the ring. Here I am :P. Despite my being here for over 9 years (yay!) I have no outstanding merits, well, perhaps sponsoring two kooikerhondje specialties back in 2011.

I hope to become the fourth breeder in the breed. As for now my best result is #5 in Swedish Vallhunds. I have 1 (literally one) vallhund :P. I experiment also with Polish Lowland Sheepdogs as they have almost disappeared from showdog. But my priority are kooikers.
 SFFC
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/30/2015 1:13:14 AM reply with quote send message to SFFC Object to Post

I forgot to write anything about myself wink ;) my name is Anna and I share my life between Sweden and Poland - it is 8 a.m. right now in both countries. So when America goes to bed, I sit at my table and, well, translate. It is not as boring as it seems to be happy :). What else can I say - I love dogs and I attend dog shows quite often, they are quite different here, though.
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
12/30/2015 5:32:01 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Nice to have you on board! Welcome! laugh :D

We're a friendly little bunch of breeders - and there's always plenty of competition in the ring happy :)

Current highest SOP is 93.60%

Showable SOP is generally 92.40% and over.

Breeding SOP is 92.00% and over.

99% of our studs are priced between $25-%50 and we generally have at least 20 studs to choose from at any one time which is nice happy :)

A bit about me:

My name's Stephe - but everyone knows me as Rij on SD happy :) I live in Australia with my two Rhodesian Ridgebacks who are the loves of my life. I'm a qualified veterinary nurse and I've been on SD on/off for 10 years happy :)

My family account includes:

Dalkeith (Kooikerhondjes and finishing)
Ariege (Swedish Vallhund and finishing)
Northern Lightz (Harriers)
Quileute Legends (Caucasian Mountain Dogs)
Chaos and Havoc (Azawakhs)

Dutch Creek Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/30/2015 11:30:49 AM reply with quote send message to Dutch Creek Kennels Object to Post

Welcome to Kooikers Anna!

I find this a fun little breed to be in, everyone is super nice and helpful. I myself am a returning player to show dog, having played a few years ago. My original kennel back then was a Kooiker kennel, Ravenstein kennels. I can still see some of my old dogs if i go back in the pedigrees laugh :D

Back then there was only ever 2 or 3 kennels in the breed, and no one really talked to each other so I am happy to see more people joining now. Makes it a lot more fun!

Right now my current SOPs seem to be stuck in the low 92's. I just can't seem to break out of that lately laugh :D Oh well, one day I will catch up with these awesome 93 SOPs people are starting to get. The breed is improving so quickly! It's great to see.

Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/30/2015 12:49:54 PM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

Welcome to Kooks! I am sort of starting in the breed also stuck in 92's so not showing much, trying to get points up!
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/30/2015 12:49:55 PM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

Welcome to Kooks! I am sort of starting in the breed also stuck in 92's so not showing much, trying to get points up!
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

Basic User
12/30/2015 12:54:08 PM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post

posted by Guiding Senjis
Oops and that is me but my Senji kennel. Kooks oft here
 Practically Perfect Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/30/2015 6:29:39 PM reply with quote send message to Practically Perfect Kennels Object to Post

Welcome to the breed!

My name is Ashley and I post most often under FallenStarz, I'm in a bunch of other breeds. I'm in the midwest of the USA and have 7 dogs. 3 Border Collies, 1 Great Pyrenees, 1 Caucasian Mountain Dog, 1 Pom, 1 Chihuahua. I also have 3 birds, a Bronze Wing Pionus, a Quaker Parrot, and a Green Cheek Conure, as well as 2 ferrets, an English Lop rabbit and a bunch of cats. I show one of my Border Collies in AKC conformation.

My other kennels are

FallenStarz - Anatolian Shepherds
afterfire - Chihuahua
Blaidd Drwg - Alaskan Klee Kais
Blaidd Drwg Caucasians - Caucasian Mountain Dogs
Effervescence - Britts
HotMess - Briards
Keen Kennels - Border Collies and Australian Kelpies
Originality - Belgian Laekenois
OverShadow - Color/Source Borzoi
Revival - German Shepherd Dogs
Sparrow Sighthounds - Borzoi
Sprightly Kennels - Belgian Sheepdogs and Tervs
Suave Kennels - Belgian Laekenois for the time being
Practically Perfect Kennels - Kooiks

SFFC
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/31/2015 1:54:27 AM reply with quote send message to SFFC Object to Post

Nice to meet you all happy :) My best bitch has 92,8 SOP, but I really count on new litters. Congratulations on December 2015 Showdog.com World Cup's results!
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2016 4:29:31 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Where in the midwest. I am in Kansas City. I am the KC etc.kennels=KC Golden Meadows, KC Blue Meadows, KC Blue Ridge, KC Golden Ridge and then my others Country Meadows, Misty Rivers, Misty Meadows and oh yeah KC Sterling Creek
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2016 4:39:41 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

That message was to PPK I also have Country Meadows, Jackson Creek and KC Sterling Creek. just a slight addiction LOL. I Was just curious on how close we might be to each other not in your breed though so sorry for butting in to your forum just wanted to be friendly.

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.