Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 14

Author Topic : Moose at seven months!
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/14/2016 9:08:33 AM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Since some one asked, here they be! My boy is doing wonderful. Hopefully soon I can find him a Saint buddy as the smaller dogs want no part of him... and who can blame them. He's twice their size... lol. Until then, he visits my mom's Saints for play time.

I've had issues with finding him the perfect food. Seems like every one I've tried had some sort of problem. He's on a whitefish formula now and hasn't had problems yet so I think I've found the one!

Anyways...

^This one is adorable... Lee takes a nap and so does Moose. Moose is definitely more attached to him... lol.

I'll be posting more... just hard to do this from a phone... lol.

-Cassie

-----
Last edited by Dogs of Rockwood on 1/14/2016 9:11:57 AM
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2016 9:15:09 AM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

-Cassie
 jaime1985
Basic User

Basic User
1/14/2016 9:31:39 AM reply with quote send message to jaime1985 Object to Post

What a gorgeous boy he is!
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/14/2016 11:22:48 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Big...fluffy...baby. Yesssssssssss. <3 He's so handsome and precious!
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2016 2:02:12 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

Thank you!! He got weighed up yesterday and was 118 pounds! He's getting big.

-Cassie
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2016 8:41:53 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

He is just so handsome what a really nice Saint. Makes me want to get one.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
1/17/2016 12:47:29 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

posted by kc meadows
He is just so handsome what a really nice Saint. Makes me want to get one.
Me too happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2016 5:28:44 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

He's such a handsome boy!
 Dream Castle Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2016 9:28:31 AM reply with quote send message to Dream Castle Kennels Object to Post

posted by Dogs of Rockwood
Thank you!! He got weighed up yesterday and was 118 pounds! He's getting big.

-Cassie

wow! what do you think his mature weight will be? sure is a handsome boy!
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2016 9:57:16 AM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

My guess is 210, mostly because he's a very tall dog... he looks very much like his father in the height department. There is one dog way back in his pedigree who he resembles most, I've been looking for more info on him when it comes to weight and height. I'll have to post his picture once I have access to a computer.

-Cassie
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/20/2016 10:07:33 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

wow! He's a big ol' baby! I showed my mother his picture and she said "Thank goodness our puppy will only get to 60 pounds." The first time she has ever said that laugh :D (My mom likes bitty doggies). I totally want a big bernard too! laugh :D
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2016 11:17:07 AM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

LOL! Well let's see, here's his ancestor I was talking about. He's turning to look almost exactly like him... except Moose has a bigger muzzle.

-Cassie
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2016 11:22:23 AM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

Here's more updated Moose pics! Our weather has been so crazy here, that we got whacked by a HUGE snowstorm, and then hit with several 50 degree days, so all the snow is gone.... lol. Just because I got some pics of him in the snow and in the grass.... lol.

And him playing fetch...
https://www.facebook.com/rydden213/videos/1091099174234460/

-Cassie
 Sno Den
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2016 9:08:02 PM reply with quote send message to Sno Den Object to Post

this post has been edited 5 time(s)

Sweet boy happy :) New to this so here is my attempt at posting a pic. This is my girl at 17 months.

well, cannot figure it out lol.

-----
Last edited by Sno Den on 2/5/2016 9:20:07 PM

-----
Last edited by Sno Den on 2/5/2016 9:21:26 PM
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/6/2016 1:28:02 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Posting pictures:

The picture must first be hosted somewhere - PhotoBucket, TinyPic, or some such. I use the space provided by my ISP

Then:

1. Type "img" within square brackets "[ i m g ] (no spaces)".

2. Add "HTTP" then a colon ":"

3. Add a double slash "//"

4. Add the link to your picture.

5 Wrap that all up with a "/img" enclosed in square brackets "[ / i m g ] (no spaces)"

Note: Do not leave the spaces between the letters. They are there because otherwise the computer tries to interpret them and then they do not show in the post.

[ i m g ]H T T P:// www.mts.net/Baxter/Baxter1350.jpg[ / i m g ]

Gives you . . . Baxter

-----

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 2/6/2016 1:30:34 PM

Replies in this thread : 14

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing