Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 50
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Whiskey Creek Ranch
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2016 9:48:30 AM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Creek Ranch Object to Post

Kennel: Koepp Kennels
Breeds: Saint Bernard
Theme: I have no image with this one so, kinda pretty open. I tend to like the "wicked" "romantic" "mysterious" themes so, maybe?

Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2016 10:35:26 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Cool! I'll get these done next week. laugh :D

Alexandria
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
5/17/2016 10:12:23 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Dang I've been busy. These are on the agenda for today guys, pinkie promise.

Alexandria
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2016 1:45:33 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Akron here's yours. I originally wanted to do the kennel name as tho it were sitting on the snow but it really didn't turn out how I wanted so I'm giving you a version in the sky.

Alexandria
 Akron
Basic User

Basic User
5/25/2016 10:03:52 AM reply with quote send message to Akron Object to Post

Love it! Send me a sell pup, when you're ready!
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2016 2:52:37 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Treestand!

Let me know if you like it or not. wink ;)

Alexandria
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2016 2:53:46 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Koepp are you still interested in getting a banner?

Alexandria
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2016 3:44:54 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Thank you!!

If it's not too much trouble would you be able to take the S off of kennels? If it's too much work, leave it! happy :)

-----
Last edited by Treestand Kennel on 6/16/2016 3:49:28 PM
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2016 3:51:50 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

It's a 30 second fix, hahaha.

Alexandria
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2016 11:06:36 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I'd love another!

Kennel name: HotSauce
Breed: Doberman Pinscher
Subtext:
Background: something fire-y or with a hot feeling to it, not actual hot sauce?
 Aniron
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2016 3:20:18 PM reply with quote send message to Aniron Object to Post

Kennel name: Aniron
Subtext: Tirn en Ven
Breed: Polish Lowland Sheepdogs
Background: I'm going for a fantasy theme. Something along the lines of Elves from Lord of the Rings. I am hoping for perhaps a misted forest or anything along that nature/fantasy type feeling.
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2016 9:41:17 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

I loved all three of these fonts, so let me know which one you like best or if you hate all three. wink ;)

Alexandria
 Green Cottage Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2016 6:37:32 PM reply with quote send message to Green Cottage Kennel Object to Post

Hi! If you aren't too busy I'll take one. If you are I won't be offended! laugh :D

Kennel name:Green Cottage Kennel
Breeds:Wire Fox Terrier and Airdale Terrier
Background: A cottage feel type thing. If not an actual cottage then a countryside would be lovely!

Thanks!
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2016 7:40:47 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

I will add you to the list. Might take me a while. I do these mostly at work when it's dead and/or on my lunch hour so sometimes it's quick and other times it's a month.

Alexandria
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2016 7:48:06 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Alexandrai - they are stunning! Very creative!
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
7/5/2016 8:18:05 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

posted by Dalkeith
Alexandrai - they are stunning! Very creative!
Thanks Dalkeith!

I finally feel like I'm closer to where I was before I quit doing them, cause I did some really wild things back then, lol. It was really weird to go from "basic, not too creative, kinda boring" designs for print to "let's see how creative and cool we can make this!".

Alexandria
 Green Cottage Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2016 5:03:03 PM reply with quote send message to Green Cottage Kennel Object to Post

posted by Lace Dreams
I will add you to the list. Might take me a while. I do these mostly at work when it's dead and/or on my lunch hour so sometimes it's quick and other times it's a month.

Alexandria

Hey! I hope this is not inconvenient but I'm going to cancel my order..I'm still working out which breeds to use! If this is bad we can work something out!
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2016 9:29:44 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

posted by Green Cottage Kennel
posted by Lace Dreams

Alexandria

Hey! I hope this is not inconvenient but I'm going to cancel my order..I'm still working out which breeds to use! If this is bad we can work something out!

Not at all a problem! Let me know if you still want a banner when you get your breeds going. happy :)

Alexandria
 greenapple111
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2016 4:30:13 AM reply with quote send message to greenapple111 Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Kennel name: Greenapple
Breed: Greenapple
Subtext: "On the road to glory"
Background: Anything natural - I like to see dogs in natural settings. Other than that - you have free reign!
Colours: Natural tones.
My site:www.tinytanksunblocked.com
www.tiny-planes.com

-----
Last edited by greenapple111 on 7/14/2016 4:34:54 AM
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2016 2:47:29 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

How do you like this, Aniron?

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 50
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.