Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Affix question
 nyan_jai
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/17/2016 9:03:19 AM reply with quote send message to nyan_jai Object to Post   

If you had thought of an affix and when you did a search it had been used before however the last user hasn't been on for 7 years would it be okay to use it?
 Northern Lightz
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2016 9:16:52 AM reply with quote send message to Northern Lightz Object to Post

I would say no. It's still their affix.

Can you think of editing it someway so it's almost the same but slightly different?
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2016 9:18:45 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Hmmm, I think it would be ok since 7 years *is* a long time but I dunno if it'd be allowed. Anybody else know? If all else fails, ask Jeff.

Alexandria
 Afterburner Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2016 12:17:10 PM reply with quote send message to Afterburner Kennels Object to Post

I would say it's ok to use. After all, 7 years is a long time. I would think they haven't thought about this game in awhile.
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2016 8:55:00 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

We're they in a diffrent breed?

If it's been 7 years it's less likley they will be back.

I'd say it's fine
 jaime1985
Basic User

Basic User
4/18/2016 3:42:19 AM reply with quote send message to jaime1985 Object to Post

The first one (hasn't been in 12 years) I can't see what breed they had

The second one was the first but slightly different (and slightly different to what I want to use) and they were in a different breed

It probably would be okay, I just feel bad potentially stepping on someones toes

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class