Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : BIS for a Norwegian Buhund
 Rensvik
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
5/21/2016 2:30:22 AM reply with quote send message to Rensvik Object to Post   

At last I have finally managed to breed a Best In Show winner in Norwegian Buhunds. Very pleased with the boy happy :)

GCH Tanami Stalking Tiger.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14815383
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2016 2:54:27 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Congrats! That's an awesome achievement!
 Rensvik
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/21/2016 3:17:57 AM reply with quote send message to Rensvik Object to Post

Thank you.

Think I was a little lucky. My boy has been runner up in show twice to Irish wolfhounds under Lucille Green who usually gives BIS to that breed --- but for some reason there were none entered happy :). Perseverance paid off!!!
 Valley of Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2016 4:36:38 AM reply with quote send message to Valley of Dreams Object to Post

Hahaa don't worry - in one of my other breeds (Caucasian Mountain Dogs) our breed always gets a decent look at by Patricia Stevens - only to be trumped by tiny little Pomeranians! :P (Pat S loves both those breeds) - and it always makes me laugh when a tiny little fluffball trumps a massive Mountain Dog :P

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.