Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 74
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2016 1:19:45 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by Lace Dreams
The last one is SOOOOOO beautiful!

Alexandria

Oh why thank you A! That means a lot coming from you. I loved that you used the banner I made you, that made me very happy. Hope all is well with you and your kennels.
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2016 1:30:33 PM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

These are beautiful! I would love one!

Kennel name: In The Ghetto
Slogan: N/A
Breed: Anatolian Shepherd and Chihuahua
Theme: A run down neighborhood or something along those lines? Or if you like something better, I'll be happy! happy :)
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2016 2:23:44 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by In The Ghetto

Theme: A run down neighborhood or something along those lines? Or if you like something better, I'll be happy! happy :)

I will start right away. Thank you and please do be patient- I try to do turn arounds within 5 hours but sometimes it can take a while longer. Thank you for letting me create for you.
 bryerwood kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/2/2016 3:02:07 PM reply with quote send message to bryerwood kennel Object to Post

Thank you so much, I love the banner, it's absolutely perfect happy :)
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2016 3:36:07 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by bryerwood kennel
Thank you so much, I love the banner, it's absolutely perfect happy :)
I am so glad you like it- If you need the link let me know.
 CashmereKnl
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2016 10:59:35 AM reply with quote send message to CashmereKnl Object to Post

posted by Rose Mountain
posted by CashmereKnl
Is this still open? You do great work. If possible, I would love one.

My kennel is. Broken Hill Australian Cattle Dogs

Broken Hill is a town in Australia known for it's beautiful sandstone sculptures. If you are looking for inspiration, the Google the sculptures, they are neat! Thanks!

It will be done soon- I hope it will be to your standards.

Edit:
Here you are- If you do not like it I can adjust accordingly to your wishes. Thank you and have a nice day!

-----
Last edited by Rose Mountain on 8/2/2016 2:21:02 PM

LOVE IT! Thank you sooo much!
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/3/2016 4:28:17 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

If you are still up to it, I would love one. I am trying to revamp my poor page that I've been neglecting lately happy :) Also, I am more than willing to pay!

Kennel name: Amoroso
Breed: Dachshund (any variety; show quality preferred) and American Cocker Spaniel
Theme: Moonlit or other subtle scenery. I would like a lighter, more muted tone with the kennel name in some sort of cursive/scripty font. Otherwise, be creative!

Thank you happy :)

Em
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2016 8:08:39 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by In The Ghetto

I truly hope this is what you were expecting...If not I can completely redo it. Sorry about not sending it yesterday, I did not realize that I had not sent it off! Let me know what you think- positive or negative it is all great criticism to me.

Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2016 8:15:23 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by Amoroso
If you are still up to it, I would love one. I am trying to revamp my poor page that I've been neglecting lately happy :) Also, I am more than willing to pay!

Breed: Dachshund (any variety; show quality preferred) and American Cocker Spaniel
Theme: Moonlit or other subtle scenery. I would like a lighter, more muted tone with the kennel name in some sort of cursive/scripty font. Otherwise, be creative!

Em

I will begin right away! Should be done by tonight
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2016 10:28:47 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by Amoroso

Em

If this is not what you want please let me know. I will redo it in a more specific and detailed manner. I understand you wanted subtle and light, so I faded it a bit but if the saturation of color is to bright and vivid let me know. I will adjust it accordingly- Even change the entire layout/background if need be. Your happiness with the banner is my main priority.

Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/3/2016 10:58:22 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Wow!!! I may have been vague, but you actually nailed it!!! This is my favorite banner that I've ever had made, actually ?? Thank you very much, and please send a pay pup!

Em
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/3/2016 11:45:17 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by Amoroso
Wow!!! I may have been vague, but you actually nailed it!!! This is my favorite banner that I've ever had made, actually ?? Thank you very much, and please send a pay pup!

Em

I am so pleased you like it so much. Please- It is free but thank you for appreciating it enough to want to pay. My treat to you.
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
8/5/2016 10:06:42 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

I would love a new banner for my Quileute Legends kennel! happy :)

Kennel name: Quileute Legends
Breed: Caucasian Mountain Dog
Theme: Anything Native American (the Quileutes were a tribe featured in the Twilight Series).
Colour theme: reds/browns.
Text colour: White or Black

I'm happy for you to create whatever you like happy :) The info above is only a guideline - so if something else works better for you - feel free to create as you please happy :)
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/6/2016 7:41:01 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by Quileute Legends

I would love a new banner for my Quileute Legends kennel! happy :)

Kennel name: Quileute Legends
Breed: Caucasian Mountain Dog
Theme: Anything Native American (the Quileutes were a tribe featured in the Twilight Series).
Colour theme: reds/browns.
Text colour: White or Black

I'm happy for you to create whatever you like happy :) The info above is only a guideline - so if something else works better for you - feel free to create as you please happy :)

I was unsure what you meant by Native American but I grew up in WA so I know a thing or two about La push and Forks. Hope this is what you were looking for...Background is la push and faded the colors to be reddish brown. If you are not satisfied with this I can attempt again and get it more towards what you desire. I do apologize if it is not what you want.

Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2016 6:29:39 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

It's gorgeous! Thank you so much! happy :)

Can you PM me the link please? Cheers happy :)
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2016 10:35:45 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by Quileute Legends

It's gorgeous! Thank you so much! happy :)

Can you PM me the link please? Cheers happy :)

Sent you a PM. Let me know if you got it or not.
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2016 8:01:20 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Yep - got the link - thanks again! happy :) happy :)
 Rijbakluva
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2016 8:23:13 PM reply with quote send message to Rijbakluva Object to Post

If you're interested in doing a few more banners - I'm happy to pay for you to make another 3 for me? happy :)

(I have money coming out of my ears in many of my kennels - so I would really really like to pay you for them even though you've said they're free, lol - as you deserve to get paid!!) happy :)

Kennel name: Rijbakluva
Breed: Belgian Tervuren
Banner shape: Ellipse (looks like a circle/oval thats been squashed lol:
https://themathbehindthemagic.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/ellipse.jpg
Theme: Autumn theme

Kennel name: King of Foxes
Breed: Cairn Terrier
Banner shape: Rectanglur
Theme: I'd love to have a fox in the banner happy :) The theme can be anything natural - so a natural setting that a fox would be in type thing lol.

Kennel name: Komorebi
Breed: Standard Schnauzer (black if possible)
Banner shape: Any shape that you like happy :)
Theme: Green - with light shining through trees if possible happy :)

If you don't have time - that's 100% fine - I'm not stressed at all happy :)
 Rose Mountain
Basic User

Basic User
8/9/2016 12:35:00 AM reply with quote send message to Rose Mountain Object to Post

posted by Rijbakluva

If you're interested in doing a few more banners - I'm happy to pay for you to make another 3 for me? happy :)

(I have money coming out of my ears in many of my kennels - so I would really really like to pay you for them even though you've said they're free, lol - as you deserve to get paid!!) happy :)

Kennel name: Rijbakluva
Breed: Belgian Tervuren
Banner shape: Ellipse (looks like a circle/oval thats been squashed lol:
https://themathbehindthemagic.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/ellipse.jpg
Theme: Autumn theme

Kennel name: King of Foxes
Breed: Cairn Terrier
Banner shape: Rectanglur
Theme: I'd love to have a fox in the banner happy :) The theme can be anything natural - so a natural setting that a fox would be in type thing lol.

Kennel name: Komorebi
Breed: Standard Schnauzer (black if possible)
Banner shape: Any shape that you like happy :)
Theme: Green - with light shining through trees if possible happy :)

If you don't have time - that's 100% fine - I'm not stressed at all happy :)

I have all the time in the world- I will get ALL of these to you by tomorrow evening.
 Rijbakluva
Basic User

Basic User
8/9/2016 1:00:48 AM reply with quote send message to Rijbakluva Object to Post

Hahaa - wicked! Looking forward to seeing them happy :)

(I wish I had all the time in the world lol! Works been sooo busy lately)

Replies in this thread : 74
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.