Norska
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2006 7:52:38 AM reply with quote send message to Norska Object to Post

bump
 Da Champions
Basic User

Basic User
6/19/2006 1:10:24 PM reply with quote send message to Da Champions Object to Post

im sorry. im really new.i dont get it. can you email it to me so i can go ovr it an try 2 understand it??//
 Sweet Sensations
Basic User

Basic User
6/21/2006 9:01:31 PM reply with quote send message to Sweet Sensations Object to Post

posted by Da Champions
im sorry. im really new.i dont get it. can you email it to me so i can go ovr it an try 2 understand it??//
Why not just e-mail it to yourself or refer to this thread? To e-mail it to yourself, simply copy and paste and send it to yourself.
 Aces Wild Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/21/2006 9:19:12 PM reply with quote send message to Aces Wild Kennels Object to Post

Couple of questions:

The list of easiest to train breeds--where did this come from? Was this compiled from your own personal experience, from SD win statistics, SD entries by breed, or is this an official list provided by Jeff?

The post said after you get your first title (CD) that if you 'don't continue and train' for the next title, your dog gets put into Novice B. At what point is your dog considered to have 'been trained for the next title'? As long as they have been sessioned once in at least 1 trait in the second row?
 Da Champions
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2006 11:57:30 AM reply with quote send message to Da Champions Object to Post

ok.

Lake_Side_Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/25/2006 12:08:53 PM reply with quote send message to Lake_Side_Kennels Object to Post

This is wonderful, and I just wanted to say thank you bulldawg for putting so much effort into this.
happy :)
 TurkishDelights
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2006 3:14:03 PM reply with quote send message to TurkishDelights Object to Post

OK, I just wanted to make note of something— in my dog's first trial, she got NQ and this comment: "This dog appeared to be a bit confused about how this trial works. It looks like this is its first obedience trial." Do all dogs get this their first show, or is it possible to get a qualifying score first time out?
 Courrier Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/3/2006 9:45:24 PM reply with quote send message to Courrier Kennels Object to Post

Bump

All dogs get that their first show.

As for Aces Wild Kennels, admin created the easiest to train list. And, after you finish your CD Title, you can then compete on the next level. Novice B is just there if you want to enter it, most dogs just zip right through it. Sure, you have to train for the next row of traits because those are the ones judged in the next level, but you can go to it anyway. You don't need to train at all so long as you got to that class wink ;)
 Starry_Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/2/2006 5:14:41 PM reply with quote send message to Starry_Kennels Object to Post

Thanks this is really helpful. I entering for my CDX now.

Thanks.
 Aces Wild Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2006 7:45:18 PM reply with quote send message to Aces Wild Kennels Object to Post

Bump this baby up.
 Nickleback Ridge
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2006 3:10:11 AM reply with quote send message to Nickleback Ridge Object to Post

BUMP

This post helped me out heaps when I first started, I'm surprised it's been allowed to fall off the list.
 Regal Pups Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2006 9:12:28 PM reply with quote send message to Regal Pups Kennel Object to Post

bump
 Nickleback Ridge
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2006 7:55:48 AM reply with quote send message to Nickleback Ridge Object to Post

BUMP
 Nickleback Ridge
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2006 8:04:56 AM reply with quote send message to Nickleback Ridge Object to Post

Hmm, this didn't move up the forum listings...

Trying to BUMP again.
 Grey Court Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/1/2006 7:53:51 AM reply with quote send message to Grey Court Kennels Object to Post

BUMP
 NippinHeels
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/2/2006 1:34:37 PM reply with quote send message to NippinHeels Object to Post

bump
 Norwegian
Basic User

Basic User
9/3/2006 5:44:12 PM reply with quote send message to Norwegian Object to Post

bump
 Frisky Fire GSD
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2006 12:45:30 PM reply with quote send message to Frisky Fire GSD Object to Post

bump to show up in my posts
 Ivory Pearl Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2006 5:33:16 PM reply with quote send message to Ivory Pearl Dogs Object to Post

whats happening??happy :)
 Ferns
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2006 5:11:00 PM reply with quote send message to Ferns Object to Post

wanted to know if it was worth putting my old fella in novic Bs before open As but now i dont have to ask anyone as the thred has helped me out - wonderful stuff - keep up the excellent work!

Replies in this thread : 91
Page : 1 2 3 4 5
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.