Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Player Interviews - SD Chronicle
 rhondacline
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/7/2016 9:57:01 AM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post   

For our player interview feature I would like to come up with a "Questionnaire" that we can send to players by email. Once we have a completed list of questions we can send the questionnaire out to a number of players and then it will be a surprise as to who get's 'featured' each month.

What kind of questions would you ask?
If you could get advice from the top kennels what would you want to learn?

Here are my thoughts so far... (Please also note any questions you would change/delete.)

Kennel Name/Prefix:
Your Current Breed/s:
How long have you played Showdog.com?

What is your game play 'goal?'

The most memorable dog you bred and why?

Your most memorable game play achievement and why?

What's your daily game day routine?

Breeding Advice?
Showing Advice?

RL
Do you show dogs in any capacity in real life? (Conformation, performance events, etc)

What is/are your real life breed/s?

Your General Location? (State, Country)
Your Age bracket? Student | 20s | 30s | 40+

Your thought and input are appreciated.
Rhonda

Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2016 11:44:25 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

I think to put a little bit of fun in it, maybe ask something like "What's your funniest kennel/dog/other story from SD?"

Maybe also a question like "What's your biggest challenge?" and/or "What have you had to overcome in your kennels/breeds?"

My brain is stuck on stupid, so the ideas aren't worded the best...

Alexandria
 BarStar Aussies
Basic User

Basic User
9/7/2016 8:27:28 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Aussies Object to Post

What is your favorite breed on SD and why?

How many generations have you produced in your breed?

How do you measure your success in the game?

Do you have any top secret tips that you can share with the readers?

All big name show dogs have fans. What dogs have you cheered for in the game? Do you have any fan favorites? (Breed or All Breed levels)

I think all players have that moment of zen when they finally feel they have arrived in the game. Describe one of those moments on ShowDog.

If showdog didn't exist, what would you do to fill the void?

ShowDog can have a competitive spirit at times. Have you ever had an arch rival that you enjoyed competing with in the chase to the top?

Do you have any side projects in your kennels that you do for the heck of it?

There are a few ideas.

Will

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.