Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Soooo who do you think is going to win the SDWC for Jan 2017?
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/30/2017 3:18:45 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post   

What are your predictions for BIS? Any BOB predictions?

I have two predictions for BIS. If GCh Dangerzones Event Horizon (a GSD) doesn't take the big win, I predict GCh Guisachan Show Me the Island(a Golden) to pull an upset.

For Goldens, I predict BOB to Guisachan Show Me The Island and BOS to Bextars Time For The Show.

For Wolfies, I predict BOB to GCH Achill Scaird and BOS to my CH Tireachan Second Coming.

Sooo what do you predict?

Will
 Blitz Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/30/2017 6:23:59 PM reply with quote send message to Blitz Kennel Object to Post

For CMDs I'm expecting BlaiddDrwg Sweet and Simple to win BOB

GBGVs I'm betting on Infusion Running on Empty to take BOB
 Studio Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
1/31/2017 10:56:26 AM reply with quote send message to Studio Dogs Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

If that judge wasn't just for males.....humph. I was rooting for you in RRs. He did great!

-----
Last edited by Studio Dogs on 1/31/2017 1:06:05 PM
 Blitz Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/31/2017 12:26:57 PM reply with quote send message to Blitz Kennel Object to Post

Whelp I was wrong on my predictions.
 DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/31/2017 3:07:25 PM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I appreciate the vote of confidence. Show Me the Island did get 3rd in show, which I'm pretty happy about.

-----
Last edited by DoggyPanache on 1/31/2017 3:08:02 PM

Replies in this thread : 4

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.