Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : I'm Selling Banners!
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/8/2017 8:12:43 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

***PLEASE NOTE I MAY TAKE A FEW DAYS TO GET TO YOUR ORDER SO PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED***

Like what you see? Please use the form below to order:

What are you ordering? (banner, GP/PP, text tag)
What is your theme? (dark and spooky, frilly, forest-y, etc)
If you don't have a theme, what colors would you like?
What breeds do you want?
Anything else you'd like to add?

Alexandria

**EDIT**
I totally forgot pricing. I'm an idiot.

Banners are $150 a piece
GPS/PPS are $50 a piece when ordered in solo; order a banner and I'll throw in a GP for free
Text tags are $25

-----
Last edited by Lace Dreams on 9/14/2017 6:25:04 PM
 Blitz Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/12/2017 12:14:05 PM reply with quote send message to Blitz Kennel Object to Post

AHHHH! Welcome back!! <3

What are you ordering? (banner, GP/PP, text tag) ... Banner
What is your theme? (dark and spooky, frilly, forest-y, etc) ... I don't really have one, you have complete freedom here.
If you don't have a theme, what colors would you like? ... Again, complete freedom happy :)
What breeds do you want? ... Caucasian Ovcharka (also known as Caucasian Mountain Dog or Caucasian Shepherd)
Anything else you'd like to add? ... Blitz Kennel somewhere

I really have no direction with this banner, but totally trust your artistic judgement. happy :)
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
9/12/2017 12:18:47 PM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

What are you ordering? (banner, GP/PP, text tag) ... Banner
What is your theme? (dark and spooky, frilly, forest-y, etc) ... Something along the lines of a ghetto neighborhood or if you have a different idea you like better, I'm easy to please. happy :)
If you don't have a theme, what colors would you like? ... Your call
What breeds do you want? ... Anatolian Shepherd
Anything else you'd like to add? ... In The Ghetto somewhere on the banner

-----
Last edited by In The Ghetto on 9/25/2017 12:58:15 AM
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2017 6:20:04 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

OOooooohhh orders already! I'll start working on these tonight and post them when I get them done. happy :)

Alexandria
 Blitz Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2017 11:55:57 PM reply with quote send message to Blitz Kennel Object to Post

Can't wait to see!!
 Underground Inc
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2017 9:28:12 PM reply with quote send message to Underground Inc Object to Post

Sweet! I desparately need one for this kennel.
Glen of Imaal Terriers.
Irish background.....would love a photo of both a fawn and brindle Glennie if you can find them.

Thanks!!!
 Gallant
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2017 12:50:57 PM reply with quote send message to Gallant Object to Post

This is probably a stupid question, but are we talking SD money or real money?
 In The Ghetto
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2017 2:36:53 PM reply with quote send message to In The Ghetto Object to Post

SD money. She hasn't logged in since 09/14 though.
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/29/2017 6:40:05 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

I apparently don't know how to balance life, haha.

Alexandria
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/29/2017 10:48:33 PM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

Caucasian Blitz one.

Alexandria
 PKJ Green Creek Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/1/2017 4:45:29 AM reply with quote send message to PKJ Green Creek Kennels Object to Post

Hi would love if you could make me a banner. Standard Schnauzer (both colors if possible). Country theme with a creek running in the back ground if possible. Thanks!

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.