Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Looking for a dog to campaign
 Vignette
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/27/2017 10:52:06 AM reply with quote send message to Vignette Object to Post   

Hi all,

I'm looking for a dog to show and campaign. Don't really have any requirements other than it needs to be a good SOP for the breed, so I can show it and the breed needs to have some competition for showing. Otherwise not fussy, doesn't need to be a BIS winning breed, any breed is fine. Dog or bitch, doesn't matter. It will be put up for stud if it's a male and if it's a bitch I may breed it once her showing career is over.

Let me know what you have.
 residential5
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2017 7:27:44 AM reply with quote send message to residential5 Object to Post

I have two partially sessions Welsh Springers that I could part with, both boys.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/28/2017 12:27:00 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Can I interest you in a Pharaoh or an Airedale? I'm mostly on my own in both and get group placements fairly often.
 Imperial Afghans
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/28/2017 1:00:28 PM reply with quote send message to Imperial Afghans Object to Post

I have some Afghans if you'd like
 Vignette
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2017 4:31:33 PM reply with quote send message to Vignette Object to Post

Thanks everyone!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.