Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : ISO Show Dogs
 Saffyre
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/23/2017 9:00:21 AM reply with quote send message to Saffyre Object to Post   

Now that this kennel is basic and I am no longer breeding, I am looking to just have some fun with the show aspect of the game happy happy :)

Looking for 1 or 2 dogs to SHOW ONLY. I am more than happy to return them to you once they are finished, but I would like to actively campaign them into GCH status. Any breed is welcome! Please let me know if you have any available.

PS: I am a seasoned player, and I promise all dogs will be returned to you and not FH'ed unless you request it.
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2017 4:24:28 PM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

I will keep an eye out for you.

Might want to check GSDs. Amberjet left the game and might have something nice left.

Will
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/23/2017 5:14:13 PM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

I've got a couple of fully sessioned/almost fully afghans listed for sale. They should show well under the right judges.
 Saffyre
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2017 8:10:10 AM reply with quote send message to Saffyre Object to Post

Thank you!

Grasslans, I made an offer on one of your Afghans.
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2017 8:38:43 PM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

I have several competitive danes. Many are already sessioned even.
 Squeaky318
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/25/2017 1:01:45 PM reply with quote send message to Squeaky318 Object to Post

I have some manchester terriers if interested

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing