Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Need kennel manager and question about moving dogs after upgrading
 BarbieDreams
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/11/2017 10:14:19 AM reply with quote send message to BarbieDreams Object to Post   

Hello Showdog family.I am looking to hire somebody who's trustworthy,knows the game,to help manage my 30 kennels.I know the risks so I'm hoping you all can recommend someone and give references.Maybe someone in need of a kennel who's honest and would help with daily logins and selling sessions in the many kennels I upgraded but haven't been able to use yet.
Which leads me to my question of what do you do after you upgrade to add kennels for the original kennels where they housed 2-3 breeds?I paid for 2 extra family subs to have space to separate these breeds but I barely started when the message came up about too many dog sales...how do you separate all the breeds and get them each into their own kennels when I have only moved 6 and now it's telling me to wait another month?These almost 20 additional kennels have already sat empty for a month while I was figuring out what breeds to keep and what ones to leave....please help!
 Rustic Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
12/11/2017 12:51:57 PM reply with quote send message to Rustic Dogs Object to Post

From the help center:

Dog Purchase Limits Between Accounts

Showdog.com · Help center · Dog Purchase Limits Between Accounts

In order to prevent excessive purchases between accounts there are limits on the amount of dogs you can buy from any one user during a given time period. You cannot buy more than 5 dogs per week or 10 dogs per month from one kennel. This restriction is enforced by the site and will block any purchases above these limits.

Last Updated: 1/10/2007 9:00:08 AM
 residential5
Basic User

Basic User
12/11/2017 12:59:59 PM reply with quote send message to residential5 Object to Post

Maybe if you contact Jeff he will move them for you or find an easier way to do it.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/11/2017 11:04:50 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

30 kennels! Wow, that's a handful - actually several handfuls.

If you are dividing stock between old and new kennels, it's a bit of a pain and somewhat tedious if you have a lot (not sure how many dogs you are moving overall) but you can do it by selling 5 dogs into kennel 1, then 5 into kennel 2 then sell the dogs in #2 to #1. Move the next batch into #3 then into 1, and so on.

As long as you do not abuse this workaround I don't think you will have any problems.

Good luck.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.