Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Never seen something like that!
 Elzia
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/15/2018 6:28:23 PM reply with quote send message to Elzia Object to Post   

One of my girls just whelped and had... a litter of 47 puppies!!! And she is still pregnant and due for today too. Huge game bug!

Has it happened to anybody else today?
 Sand Prairie Flats
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/15/2018 7:16:40 PM reply with quote send message to Sand Prairie Flats Object to Post

She must have had all my puppies, lol. Nobody in any of my kennels has had their puppies today!
 Gracefield
Basic User

Basic User
10/15/2018 7:20:53 PM reply with quote send message to Gracefield Object to Post

Oh gosh, poor girl! LOL. Could you imagine delivering 47 puppies and still being pregnant?
 Elzia
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/15/2018 8:21:36 PM reply with quote send message to Elzia Object to Post

Imagine the huge belly, she should have exploded lol
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/15/2018 11:18:25 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Send Jeff a message!

We have had runaway welping before - something is stuck and if memory serve me well, it can then stop anyone else having pups,
 Clay Creek Falls
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/15/2018 11:21:02 PM reply with quote send message to Clay Creek Falls Object to Post

oh my god lol!

I have seen this happen in the past once before - hopefully you got some pups worth keeping though haha
 Amberline
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/16/2018 12:49:07 AM reply with quote send message to Amberline Object to Post

Got my puppies too then!!!
 Elzia
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/16/2018 8:27:36 AM reply with quote send message to Elzia Object to Post

No it's just a color breeding girl (starter dog) and strangely all pups have no colors at all and no pic so I'm FH all of them, but it isn't funny at all because she whelped again today and is still pregnant and du for today... I have paid almost $4000 to buy her and it would really hurt to have to FH her. sad :( I also just noticed another of my starter dog which cost me just as much that whelped a normal size litter (4 pups), but is still pregnant and due for today.

Hope Jeff will answer the message I sent, but reading the comments about him lately on the forum, I doubt he will.

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.