Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Dogs not fed/sessioned?
 Equity Danes
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/10/2018 10:24:49 PM reply with quote send message to Equity Danes Object to Post   

As the title reads, in all my kennels the dogs have not been fed nor sessioned used with the assistants. While I don't mind manually doing it, can't raise condition without food.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/11/2018 9:12:57 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

It looks like I've been charged for dog food on the 10th and 11th.
 Equity Danes
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/12/2018 12:14:06 AM reply with quote send message to Equity Danes Object to Post

I'm shown charges as well, but none of the dogs that are on condition food are showing any change (they're not at 20 yet) and my sessions were never used. I emailed Jeff.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/12/2018 8:27:54 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

May I ask which pups you are referring to? Puppies in my other kennels just hit 20 today on a 1777 ration like I expected so it's bizarre if it's just effecting your kennel.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing