Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Looking for my next project
 Vedas Patch
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/21/2019 6:32:21 PM reply with quote send message to Vedas Patch Object to Post   

Looking to add a new breed to my Champion list. If anyone has a puppy they would like finished, please let me know. Must be of a competitive SOP and preferably on custom ration. I am looking for a breed I haven't competed in yet. First offer back to breeder once dog is finished.
 Nefarious Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2019 9:06:40 PM reply with quote send message to Nefarious Kennels Object to Post

I always have plenty of Miniature Schnauzer's that I'd like finished in my kennel. Feel free to shoot me a message any time!
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/22/2019 9:50:20 AM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Afghan Hound?
 TriStar Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2019 10:56:51 AM reply with quote send message to TriStar Kennels Object to Post

I have some really nice ES for sale, they'd be easily finishable.
 Clay Creek Falls
Basic User

Basic User
1/22/2019 4:33:49 PM reply with quote send message to Clay Creek Falls Object to Post

I've got some 99.50 Border Collies up for sale which are finishable if you're interested happy :)
and also have a few 99.55's which am happy to let go if you're happy to finish them

Lindsey

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.