Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Dogs Galore!
 Nefarious Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/11/2019 9:35:27 AM reply with quote send message to Nefarious Kennels Object to Post   

Clearing out my kennel as I am unsubscribing sad :( Really would prefer my high quality dogs go to kennels that can use them rather than having to FH them.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/11/2019 1:01:05 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Sorry to see you go. Hope you come back.

Do Not FH your dogs! Name and place up for stud all the boys, without approval of course. This way at some point down the road if the breed loses all its active supporters, folks will be able to revive it later.

Put all the girls for sale without approval/accept (you can use the easy "buy it now" selection I think). This way new folks can pick up where you left off.

If your kennel goes dormant, even as a Basic, by searching folks will still be able to find all your dogs. The "for sale" and at stud ones will be listed at the bottom of your kennel page even though they are not on the stud or breed page.

Good luck.
 Nefarious Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/11/2019 1:43:26 PM reply with quote send message to Nefarious Kennels Object to Post

Thanks for all the advice. That was my plan for the time being. Only problem with that is if I’d like to keep casually using my account as a basic I will be over the limit.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.