Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Too many high quality Afghans
 Nymble Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/1/2019 10:45:25 PM reply with quote send message to Nymble Kennels Object to Post   

I’ve had too much success with breeding recently and have a lot of 99.85 up for sale. Just had 9 99.90 hit the ground this morning and could probably be convinced to part with a few to show homes happy :)
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/2/2019 11:31:04 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

I know what you mean. It's like the 99.85 are almost pet quality these days. LOL
 Nymble Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2019 7:18:57 AM reply with quote send message to Nymble Kennels Object to Post

posted by Tarot
I know what you mean. It's like the 99.85 are almost pet quality these days. LOL
I don’t typically keep any 99.85 anymore and now it looks like I need to find a way to sort the 99.90- I just had one litter that was 4 99.9 and 1 99.85. Since the frequency is increasing, I take it as a sign that I’m on the right track lol. Just need to get coat to move-so far I have one brood bitch that’s an adjusted 99.95.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.