Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Sessions
 country k9 dog kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
11/9/2019 9:54:43 AM reply with quote send message to country k9 dog kennel Object to Post   

Hey all. Its been quite a while since ive been on here. Ive been pretty busy.
Just wondering about sessions. Have they changed the amount of sessions we get per day? I just logged in and found that i had 37 sessions
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/9/2019 11:21:38 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Yes, sessions were supposed to be doubled briefly to make up for a new server migration and for us to catch up on lost days due to that. However, they appear to be stuck this way. Basic kennels seems to be getting 40 a day (?) and premium kennels are getting more like 93 (or is it 97, I forget) if Salary/Working Sessions Selection is set to 12 session/no salary.
Not sure if this temporary thing will be addressed.

More info here:
https://www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=1072033
 country k9 dog kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/12/2019 3:00:35 PM reply with quote send message to country k9 dog kennel Object to Post

posted by Comet Poodles
Yes, sessions were supposed to be doubled briefly to make up for a new server migration and for us to catch up on lost days due to that. However, they appear to be stuck this way. Basic kennels seems to be getting 40 a day (?) and premium kennels are getting more like 93 (or is it 97, I forget) if Salary/Working Sessions Selection is set to 12 session/no salary.
Not sure if this temporary thing will be addressed.

More info here:
https://www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=1072033

thanks!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.