Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Ohio State or Michigan?
 Lighting Star Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/18/2007 7:45:12 PM reply with quote send message to Lighting Star Kennels Object to Post   

Ok, I had to ask this. I live in the buckeye state and want to go to OSU, it's not rocket scienc. I support the Buckeyes!!! So what about you people out there?
 River Dance
Basic User

Basic User
5/18/2007 9:48:18 PM reply with quote send message to River Dance Object to Post

Well, I've never really had a preferance, I've always wanted to go to Purdue since I read that my favorite wildlife biologist went there, but anyhow, I'd probably choose Ohio because one of my best friends loves Ohio State.

Shanna
 Say No More
Basic User

Basic User
5/18/2007 9:48:58 PM reply with quote send message to Say No More Object to Post

I live in Ohio too, but still a die-hard Wolverines fan!! laugh :D
 daisyhead3
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2007 7:37:28 AM reply with quote send message to daisyhead3 Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I live in Michigan, and I'm a wolverine fan. I want to go to MSU however, because I'm closer and I don't really know why!

razz :p
 Ashleiiighislovely
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2007 4:17:21 PM reply with quote send message to Ashleiiighislovely Object to Post

I'd say Ohio, because it's closest to VA =]
I'm not going to college.moving down to PR and being a housewife.
 PrimeKennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/25/2007 9:16:42 PM reply with quote send message to PrimeKennels Object to Post

I'd say...
NEITHER!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in Orange County, CA So I'm a Trojain fan-

USC! USC! USC! USC! USC! USC! USC! USC! USC! USC!
 morning mist cavaliers
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2009 6:21:36 PM reply with quote send message to morning mist cavaliers Object to Post

personally, ohio but I love unc chapal hill!
 Atrax
Basic User

Basic User
3/22/2009 8:29:15 PM reply with quote send message to Atrax Object to Post

Michigan wink ;)

Though I have family that went to UofM and MSU so I sort of root for both (shhh!) wink ;)
 Bounce
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2009 4:52:38 PM reply with quote send message to Bounce Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'm a Michigan State Student. I say Ohio by default, you wont ever hear me cheering for the wolverines!

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.