Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Black Russian Terriers
 Tinker Bell Toppers
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/9/2022 6:41:24 AM reply with quote send message to Tinker Bell Toppers Object to Post   

Anyone know anybody who is willing to stud their BRT males? The top kennel no longer allows their dogs at stud.

I've only just started in the breed & if there's nobody with decent dogs willing to stud I'll pull out & try another breed.
 Nearco
Basic User

Basic User
6/9/2022 6:46:21 AM reply with quote send message to Nearco Object to Post

posted by Tinker Bell Toppers
Anyone know anybody who is willing to stud their BRT males? The top kennel no longer allows their dogs at stud.

I've only just started in the breed & if there's nobody with decent dogs willing to stud I'll pull out & try another breed.

Have you placed your boy up for stud???? Just saying
 Azawakh Inc.
Basic User

Basic User
6/9/2022 6:58:43 AM reply with quote send message to Azawakh Inc. Object to Post

Look for hidden studs...
There are still 2 old ones left here
www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=High+Voltage
 Tinker Bell Toppers
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/10/2022 1:16:53 AM reply with quote send message to Tinker Bell Toppers Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by Nearco
posted by Tinker Bell Toppers

Have you placed your boy up for stud???? Just saying

No, because he's not really good enough. The breeder I'm talking about has actually said that they never stud their dogs.

I think I'll just try another breed.

-----
Last edited by Tinker Bell Toppers on 6/10/2022 1:18:38 AM
 Somnambula
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/10/2022 7:38:15 AM reply with quote send message to Somnambula Object to Post

I just put up two more, but I see you've already dropped them, haha.
I try to keep all my boys in all kennels available, but I only check in periodically so sometimes it can be a few days...or a week.
But I haven't shown in ages so, my stuff is probably not going to compete with a closed showing kennel. Anyways, I'm about to breed more litters if you interest returns.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class