Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers
 Race Point
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/13/2022 11:53:43 AM reply with quote send message to Race Point Object to Post   

Is anyone interested in breeding Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers? I have some up on the sale board. There are currently only 2 active breeders and it would be nice to have some others!!
 Mistborn Tollers
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2022 7:56:17 AM reply with quote send message to Mistborn Tollers Object to Post

I'm extremely late in responding to this as I only just started playing the game again yesterday.

However, I just started up a Toller kennel and am looking to add a new line into the breed. Given that I just have starters at the moment, they aren't the best quality, but they'll add some genetic diversity.

That being said, I'd love to get a couple of higher quality dogs to show and add into my breeding program if there are any still available!
 DetroitKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/12/2022 9:29:05 AM reply with quote send message to DetroitKennel Object to Post

For some weird reason tollers seem to have an issue of dogs for sale not showing up on the sale boards. But check out the breeders pages to see if any are for sale. Race point does have two males up currently. Here is one https://www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=18119126
 Mistborn Tollers
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2022 9:48:55 AM reply with quote send message to Mistborn Tollers Object to Post

Thank you! I was wondering about that. I noticed it said there were two for sale, but none were showing.
 Race Point
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/13/2022 5:30:03 PM reply with quote send message to Race Point Object to Post

I can list some more when I have another litter happy :)
 Mistborn Tollers
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2022 9:22:46 AM reply with quote send message to Mistborn Tollers Object to Post

Awesome, thank you! I'll keep an eye out.
 Race Point
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/19/2022 3:18:40 PM reply with quote send message to Race Point Object to Post

I have listed a couple of males but will have a few females up when I breed in the next few days

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.