Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : accessing new family account kennels?
 Irish Freedom Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/15/2022 10:25:06 PM reply with quote send message to Irish Freedom Kennels Object to Post   

Hi:

A quick question because it’s been so long since I’ve played. I made my account family and put new kennels on the subscription. How do I access those other kennels? I tried logging in with the appropriate username and password that is on the main account, but this did not work. If I click the name of one of the accounts, it takes me to the main page for that account that any user would see if they clicked the same thing. I might be missing something because I am totally blind and use a screen reader. Do I have to use “forgot password” and reset the other accounts? If so, will that change the password on the main account also?

Thanks for any help provided.

—Saoirse
 Irish Freedom Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/15/2022 11:08:49 PM reply with quote send message to Irish Freedom Kennels Object to Post

Found out how to do it…Finally.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/16/2022 11:56:15 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Glad to hear that. I was going to answer but was short of time and was going to come back.

Anyway, welcome back!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.