Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Weemerayners
 Silverstallions
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/31/2022 11:06:36 AM reply with quote send message to Silverstallions Object to Post   

DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/31/2022 12:09:55 PM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

Should I assume you mean WEIMERANERS?
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/1/2022 10:30:39 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Did you have a question Silver?

Ask and I'll try to help . . .
 DetroitKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/1/2022 10:32:50 PM reply with quote send message to DetroitKennel Object to Post

I think they are just advertising their dogs for sale it looks like the kennels closing everything is for sale.
 Silverstallions
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2022 1:07:19 AM reply with quote send message to Silverstallions Object to Post

posted by DoggyPanache
Should I assume you mean WEIMERANERS?
No, Weimaraners.

Silverstallions
Basic User

Basic User
11/7/2022 1:08:56 AM reply with quote send message to Silverstallions Object to Post

posted by gaylanstudio
Did you have a question Silver?

Ask and I'll try to help . . .

Thank you, but Detroit is right. Just advertising the Weims I have for sale.

DoggyPanache
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/7/2022 11:13:36 AM reply with quote send message to DoggyPanache Object to Post

You got me. As soon as I posted it I realize I had made a mistake so put my tail between my legs and ran.
 Silverstallions
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2022 7:34:06 PM reply with quote send message to Silverstallions Object to Post

lol honestly how I spelled the post is how I pronounced the breed name for like 20 years… eek

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.