Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Used to play this game as a child. Now I’m in my 30s and….
 Nostalgia Dreams
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
5/1/2023 5:06:54 PM reply with quote send message to Nostalgia Dreams Object to Post   

Remembered this game and decided to come back and see if it still had the same magic for me.

Any recommendations on a not so competitive breed to start out with?
 `Malibu`
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/1/2023 6:53:18 PM reply with quote send message to `Malibu` Object to Post

I have a lot of different accounts that I have started with Source x SOP bred....and one that is just Source.

We can talk.
 CzarinaKennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/1/2023 7:54:42 PM reply with quote send message to CzarinaKennels Object to Post

I had a similar story and now I’ve been back for 3 years and somehow have two family accounts. I would be happy to help get you started in any of my breeds (I have Smooth, toy and wire Fox terrier, Chinese crested, standard poodle, borzoi, welsh terrier, Lakeland terrier, Siberian husky, Caucasian mountain dog, Anatolian shepherd, skye terrier, Amstaff terrier, chihuahua, Aussie terrier, rat terrier, Irish wolfhound, Mudi, Saluki Scottish and sealyham terrier…And quite honestly probably a few more I’m forgetting) just let me know and I can see what I have. I usually have pups for sale (or at least one some way), and sometimes I have a nice young partially sessioned dog that I was planning to keep that I would be willing to part with to help a newbie get started! I also believe that you can breed for your first month as a basic, so I would also be willing to help get you started with a breeding age gal if I have one to spare so you can breed your own pups. Just let me know if I can help you out in anyway!
 Nostalgia Dreams
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/2/2023 10:13:38 AM reply with quote send message to Nostalgia Dreams Object to Post

Oh that would be wonderful. There is a lot Im going to need to relearn. Back in the day I focused on the Saluki and climber spaniels. So I’m considering one of those. I own a Great Dane and a poodle mix in real like so I’m also toying with the Dane or poodle but I imagine they are a more competitive breed.
 CzarinaKennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/2/2023 11:42:38 AM reply with quote send message to CzarinaKennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

If you go to the left side of the page and click “breeds” under information, you can take a look at the breed rankings and that will give you a better idea of the competitive ranks of each breed. Standard poodles are on the more competitive side, but I still find them fun to work with!
Currently in standard poodles I do have a partly sessioned 9 day old male and a partially sessioned 9 day old female (she’s already on the sale boards- PM me if interested in the male I can send the link) I would be willing to part with. No adult females unfortunately as the few I have are my major breeding stock.
Salukis I just did a breeding session this morning so I have no breeding age ladies that are not bred, but I think there’s actually a decent breeding gal on the sales page that’s available from another kennel (though I would be willing to part with a breeding gal after the litters, but that will be in 5 days plus another five days until they can breed again while they recover from the breeding). I do have a pup or two that I would be willing to sell but honestly I think TR has some better quality ones already for sale. Good luck in whatever breeds you choose and welcome back!

-----
Last edited by CzarinaKennels on 5/2/2023 11:52:15 AM
 Equity Danes
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/4/2023 7:10:34 PM reply with quote send message to Equity Danes Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Danes aren't that competitive anymore since we reached 100. If you are interested, send this kennel an email. I should be able to either provide you with some to show or breed, or breed a litter for you. This is my breed that I show in the real world.

Including 100 sop, I don't mind sharing. Helped do color genetics on them long ago too!

-----
Last edited by Equity Danes on 5/4/2023 7:12:09 PM

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.