Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : which is better.......
 jackiefuller
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/12/2010 12:56:31 PM reply with quote send message to jackiefuller Object to Post   

which is better a st. bernard or lab i love big gogs and cant decide every one says lab but i say st. bernard what do u think ??????<3

love yall ,
jackiefuller
 Canis Lupis Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2010 12:34:54 PM reply with quote send message to Canis Lupis Kennels Object to Post

I LOVE St. Bernards! Always have wanted one. But I also love the friendly happy-go-lucky attidude of the lab.
 SilverHope
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2010 12:50:56 PM reply with quote send message to SilverHope Object to Post

Well they are completely different dogs, what traits are you looking for??
 TCrown
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2010 7:23:18 PM reply with quote send message to TCrown Object to Post

can't say whats better for you but i prefer the lab. saints are big, flubby, hairy, drooly and i just love those jowls but the one i have had the pleasure of dealing with had a temper. he would be just fine but if you tried to "force" him to do something (such as move out of the way when walking through a tight spot, loading into the vehicle, etc) then he would reach around and "nip" you. Not because of fear or anything either. other than that he was a great boy happy :)

i have known/had several Labs and most of them I could go on and on about the reasons to love them happy :) I'll spare you though wink ;)

TCrown
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2010 7:33:46 PM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

For myself anyhow.... Definately a lab! Dog drool is gross. And most of the St Bernards I've seen just laze around (noting that I'm a heavy agility fan).

For yourself, well, that depends on what you like! happy :)
 Bubbledogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/12/2010 6:07:07 PM reply with quote send message to Bubbledogs Object to Post

I luffle the lab. They're so sweet and good with kids, so they're like me. LOL.

Bubblez <3
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
11/12/2010 6:43:32 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

I agree. Labs. I don't do the big strings of drool either. Ick.

I wouldn't trade my lab Sy for anything in the world. She's my best friend.

Liam

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.