Showdog.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum
Replies in this thread : 7
| Author | Topic : Fellview | |||
| Tinker Bell Toppers Premium Member Posts : 32 |
Anyone know what has happened with Fellview? I am interested in a stud, but no contact etc for weeks.
|
|||
| Clwyd Cockers Premium Member Posts : 3,000+ |
I don’t even see them in the User list. |
|||
| Tinker Bell Toppers Premium Member Posts : 32 |
quoteHow odd. |
|||
| Tinker Bell Toppers Premium Member Posts : 32 |
||||
| Clwyd Cockers Premium Member Posts : 3,000+ |
They sure have a lot of dogs. |
|||
| Tinker Bell Toppers Premium Member Posts : 32 |
quoteYes, and most of them haven't been switched from puppy food to adult. I think I can forget the use of the stud... |
|||
| Shelador Premium Member Posts : 457 |
Last time they were in the kennel 9 06 so they have only been gone for 2 weeks. Maybe he/she is a teacher and doesn't have time to play now that school is back in. Wonder what some of the other kennels in the family are? Contact them thru one they are more active in. |
|||
| Tinker Bell Toppers Premium Member Posts : 32 |
quoteHow do I find out who the others are? |
|
Replies in this thread : 7 Post Reply |

