Search

.com Forum · Canaan Dog

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Brood Bitches?
 Enchanted Nights
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/21/2011 12:12:35 PM reply with quote send message to Enchanted Nights Object to Post   

I have finally made up my mind as to which breed I want to go into, and I've decided to give Canaans a try happy :) At the moment, I'm still a basic, but if all goes as planned, I should be going premi later today!

If anyone has any girls they would be willing to sell, please let me know! Preferably, I'd like them to be at a competitive SOP. Age wise, I'd rather them be near breeding age so I can get started sooner, but if you have a particularly nice pup, I probably wouldn't turn her down. Also, I don't really want a bitch that's TOO old.
 Enchanted Nights
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2011 6:51:31 PM reply with quote send message to Enchanted Nights Object to Post

Well. Everything in this post still stands, except for the fact that I said I'd be upgrading today. I'm having PayPall issues -_-

I still hope to become premi in a couple days.
 Silversword
Basic User

Basic User
10/29/2011 5:11:09 PM reply with quote send message to Silversword Object to Post

I suggest looking at the Logies stock that is up for sale most of it is really good other than the age of the dogs.
 Enchanted Nights
Basic User

Basic User
10/29/2011 8:01:51 PM reply with quote send message to Enchanted Nights Object to Post

Thanks, but I actually already got some broods. I found that emailing some of the breeders was much more effective than posting here. This forum doesn't seem to be very active.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.